San Luis Obispo heating Maintenance
With the comfort and well-being of your household riding on the overall functionality of your heating and cooling system, it only makes sense to ensure it’s properly cared for. Since no one likes surprise costly repair bills, the best way to keep your household climate-safe and comfortable is by utilizing a preventative maintenance plan.
Effective preventative maintenance plans are so much more than simply swapping out your furnace filters. Our comprehensive maintenance plans are designed to check for all possible mechanical and system weaknesses over time as well as provide complete diagnostic evaluations that help keep our customers’ heating systems running smoothly for years to come.
Ready To Save On Your Heating Bills?
If you’re wondering what the benefits of preventative maintenance on your HVAC system may be, you’re in the right place. We’ve been in the industry long enough to know that a routine service checkup is not only beneficial, but it’s also downright critical to the overall health and longevity of any HVAC system.
Still not convinced? Here are some of the most crucial advantages to keeping up with a preventative maintenance schedule for your heating system:
- Maximize longevity. Just as you would attend to your car with routine oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations, having regular maintenance done on your HVAC unit will help maximize its lifespan and help you get the most life out of your heating system.
- Cut down on costly repairs. Having your furnace inspected routinely has the added bonus of saving you on unexpected high repair bills down the line. By inspecting and fine-tuning the mechanical and electrical components of your heating system, our team is able to identify potential problem areas before they become major repair issues with greater damage (and cost).
- Stay green with higher efficiency. Over time, your furnace will require tweaks and adjustments in order to maintain its overall efficiency ratings. Regular maintenance helps make sure your system is always running at peak efficiency levels for years to come.
- Lowered energy bills. With improved energy efficiency, your fine-tuned heating system will also come with a more budget-friendly monthly energy bill. Who doesn’t like lower utility costs?
Choose The Right Option For You
Replace the stress of having to deal with a broken furnace during uncomfortable times with proactive services that will ensure your system is running at its peak performance. Our team is dedicated to helping our customers find the perfect balance for their HVAC maintenance needs. We work hard to keep you in perfect comfort year-round and are proud of our ability to provide the highest quality service, tailored to your individual needs.
We are here to help all of our clients improve the overall quality, efficiency, and longevity of their heating systems. Give us a call today to see how our maintenance options can help make all the difference in the world with your HVAC unit!
“Prompt and Efficient” - John H.
With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. We also offer annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of a Performance Tune-Up.
Regular maintenance will:
- Provide longer lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
What We Do During A Performance Tune-Up:
- Performance Furnace Tune-Up: Test for carbon monoxide leaks, Clean burner assembly, Clean ignition assembly, Clean blower motor, Inspect filtration system, Adjust blower components, Test and adjust safety controls, Tighten electrical connections, Check flue draft, Check combustion, Inspect vent piping, Inspect humidification system
- Performance Heat Pump Tune-Up: Clean condenser coil, Clean condensate drain, Check defrost controls, Inspect auxiliary heaters, Inspect filtration system, Inspect for refrigerant leaks, Test condensate pump, Tighten electrical connections, Test starting capabilities, Measure air temperature differential, Monitor refrigerant pressure, Measure amperage and voltage