When it comes to making a major investment decision like installing a new heating system, we understand the importance of weighing all of the options in order to make the right choice for your home climate needs. We also understand how critical it is that we offer only the highest quality equipment and services to our customers to help them meet those needs.
That’s why we stand behind all of our products and services. We would never recommend products to our customers that we wouldn’t (or haven’t) used in our own homes. We are the area’s most trusted source for heater installations because we are not only experts in the field, but we also use the very products we endorse. We know they are the highest quality available because they are in our homes too.
Return Back To Comfort With Our Service
With so many choices available today, you may be overwhelmed trying to determine the right equipment (and even the right contractor) for your heater installation project. We understand completely. Our team is dedicated to helping you find not just the best quality equipment and service options, but the right choice for your specific needs. We work hand-in-hand with our customers and walk through the specifics such as:
- Square footage. Knowing the square footage of the area you need to heat will help determine the size and type of heating system that’s best for your space.
- Energy source. Whether your heater will run on gas or electric, or if you’re looking for a boiler system, these factors will narrow down your specific choices as well.
- Layout and design. While smaller spaces may not need zoned units to effectively heat, larger spaces often benefit greatly from modern zoned systems.
- Budget. For most customers, budget is a major factor in determining which heating option is best for their home. We work closely with our customers to find the best budget-friendly options for every individual case.
Finding the right heater to adequately and efficiently warm your living spaces can be a major stressor, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right contractor by your side, you’ll be able to confidently choose the right investment unit for your specific needs.
Extended warranties allow customers another opportunity to manage their ongoing costs of operations. Since your heating and air conditioning system is used 24 hours a day, year-round, it requires service as it operates.
Reasons why all equipment and labor should be covered by an extended warranty:
- Plan and project your costs while protecting against increases in parts or labor.
- Factory warranties usually expire prior to the end of the equipment′s life cycle.
- Extended warranties can cover the bill for all costs, including labor, during the insured period.
- Peace of mind knowing your equipment is covered.
Pacific Coast Comfort offers 1-year extended warranties on all new installations. Ask one of our specialists to explain the extended warranties available for your new or existing equipment.
“Efficient & Friendly” - Kathleen M.
Your home comfort system is most likely the single biggest use of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
Choose Pacific Coast Comfort for your next equipment upgrade or replacement. We provide:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our special financing options with approved credit.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.