Why You should Clean Your Air Ducts
By cleaning the air ducts in your residential home or commercial property, you can capture a host of benefits. Ducts that are free of debris, dust, and other unwanted substances help your HVAC system work more efficiently, which can improve the lifespan of your heating and cooling units. Not only that but by upping your efficiency you could reduce your utility costs from month to month.
Beyond cost-saving benefits, cleaning your air ducts can limit the amount of bad air that your HVAC system circulates. In turn, this could create a healthier indoor environment, where your family, friends, employees, customers, and visitors can breathe easy.
It sounds good, right? All it takes is a phone call to get started! At Pacific Coast Comfort, we are your premier choice for air duct cleaning in San Luis Obispo. Our experienced team can ensure your ductwork is in great condition, so you can capture all the great benefits.
How Often Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
Cleaning your air ducts is just like cleaning any other part of your home or commercial location—it should be part of a routine. We recommend getting this done every 2 to 3 years. You might need to have them cleaned more often if you have pets, smoke indoors, or have a business that needs pristine indoor air quality (IAQ).
Even if you are following a routine, there are times when your ductwork might need professional attention sooner.
Call for our San Luis Obispo duct cleaning services when:
- Dust and dirt have built up throughout your home or business, despite your efforts to keep things clean. The problem could be dirty ducts blowing out these substances.
- Mold has begun to grow with no sign of moisture nearby. If you unknowingly have mold in your ducts, it can spread its spores throughout your building.
- You see unexpected increases in your energy bills, even when seems to be wrong with your heater and air conditioner. Debris or other kinds of buildups might be making your system work inefficiently.
- You have just finished remodeling your space. Cleaning your air ducts can prevent you from accidentally circulating dust and debris from the project.
- You have eradicated an infestation. Bugs and rodents can leave behind all kinds of gunk in ducts, which you do not want in the air you breathe.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Tending to your dryer vent is just as important as your air ducts. Regular cleaning prevents lint and debris buildups, which can put your property at risk of fire. A clogged vent can also cause your appliance to work less efficiently. This is because a blockage will limit airflow, resulting in longer drying cycles. The more time it takes to dry your clothes, the more you will spend on energy from month to month. If it has been a while since your last cleaning, turn to Pacific Coast Comfort. We offer dryer vent cleaning in San Luis Obispo that can effectively clear your vents. With us, you can keep your property safe and maintain your energy efficiency.
Reach Out to Us Today
Do not let dirty air ducts become a problem you wished you had addressed sooner. Schedule an appointment with us today! We can come to your property at a convenient time and get your ductwork in great shape. No matter the job, we will do what it takes to minimize any downtime or interruptions to your day-to-day operations.
Are you looking to keep your entire HVAC system in optimal condition year-round? Sign up for our service agreements. By doing so, you get biannual tune-ups, priority service, a labor warranty, and more. This combined with our air duct cleaning services can give you the ultimate assurance that your system will stay reliable and keep you comfortable no matter what.